My cat is going to become a Mom. I'm so warried!

cherry

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's my first cat. She is pregnant at the moment (27 days). My vet said she will help my cat to give birth to the kittens without difficulties. I feed her with Happy Cat, give her anything she wants and needs...
But the reason I'm warried about is that her weight is 2 kilo and 300 grams, and she already has a big (I don't know how to explain) Perheps, pot-bellied is what it's called?
But her "husband" wasn't big at all... What's going on?
Anyway, I started praying...

frannie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If the vet said that she's healthy, she'll be fine. She will probably have a small litter. If you can, please e-mail me privately at [email protected] so I can explain more. By the way, don't worry about your spelling or English, you are doing great. I would also like to know more about your breed. It is interesting and I am a Judge for a cat association and would really enjoy knowing more about your breed. A cat's due date is between 63-65 days. Watch her carefully and you might want to put her on a vitamin. Please contact me privately at the above address. Thanks.

Frannie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cherry

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Frannie
If the vet said that she's healthy, she'll be fine. She will probably have a small litter. If you can, please e-mail me privately at [email protected] so I can explain more. By the way, don't worry about your spelling or English, you are doing great. I would also like to know more about your breed. It is interesting and I am a Judge for a cat association and would really enjoy knowing more about your breed. A cat's due date is between 63-65 days. Watch her carefully and you might want to put her on a vitamin. Please contact me privately at the above address. Thanks.

Frannie
I wrote and sent two notes and send Kroshechka's photo! Have you received it? And I'm still trinscribing the articles of our ....in Russian they called "felenolog", and I don't have anough experience in trunscribing and words to trunslate, because my dictionary is too small... Tomorrow I'll buy another and do my best!
that's the beginning of the first article
this sign "?" means that I'm not sure if this word is correct in theis meaning
).When Elena Kovaleva in 1987 adopted a little shabby? kitten, which Elena treated for a long period and absolutely useless from lichen? (herpes? Shingles?) and (word means when quantity of some vitamin is not enough) she could hardly imagine what did she bring to lives of cat lovers.

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Elena Kovaleva in 1987 adopted a little shabby? kitten, which Elena treated for a long period and absolutely useless from lichen? (herpes? Shingles?) and (word means when quantity of some vitamin is not enough) she could hardly imagine what did she bring to lives of cat lovers.
Here is my translation of your translation

In 1987, Elena Kovaleva adopted a little shabby kitten. She treated the kitten for a long period of time for a lack of vitamins and nutrients. Elaina could hardly imagine the joy this little kitten would bring into her life.

Hey, It was worth a try.

Ginger

frannie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cherry I'm sorry but I did not receive your e-mails. Please try again at [email protected] and put in the line something about your cats and I'll know it's you. If I don't recognize the person, I delete it as I got a virus in my computer once from someone sending me something and I didn't know them. I was wondering why you didn't contact me but figured you were busy. I would love to keep in touch. Please, try again and if I don't hear from you by tomorrow night, I will contact you.

Frannie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cherry

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by fireshoes
Cherry, I think you are doing fine with your english, but if you need help, you might try this translation website. http://babelfish.altavista.com/

It only does russian to english, and not english to russian, unfortunately.
Thank's for information! I'll try to find the words there! and for me it's much easier to translate from English, so that's not a problem... But from my origin language into English - that's very difficult!