My cat fell from the third floor

wifeofdave

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! I need your help. My cat fell from the third floor of our apartment. It was crying when my mother rescued. It has a wound in the nose and near the eye that's why my cat can't open properly its right eye and another one is she keeps sneezing and its nose is red and blood comes out from the nose. She keeps her mouth half open and doesn't want to eat. What to do? Thank you!

livelovepurr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry, but why are you on a forum when this is something that needs to be seen by a veterinarian immediately?

There are so many things that can be wrong, from facial and skull fractures and other bone fractures, to internal bleeding.

Last edited:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The mouth open means she most likely broke her jaw, or she is having trouble breathing from a broken nose, you have to bring her to a vet to at least rule out serious injuries, PLEASE!

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Emergency Vet ASAP nose face injury, smashed bones assume something is punctured she must be in great pain.

She will keep suffering until you get a Doctor!  If you cannot afford her care $$ call a cat rescue to discuss options...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wifeofdave

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry, but why are you on a forum when this is something that needs to be seen by a veterinarian immediately?

There are so many things that can be wrong, from facial and skull fractures and other bone fractures, to internal bleeding.

Thank you for the reply but all the vet clinics around us are already closed. I need to wait tomorrow before I can bring her. I keep observing her and make her comfortable.

wifeofdave

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Emergency Vet ASAP nose face injury, smashed bones assume something is punctured she must be in great pain.
She will keep suffering until you get a Doctor!  If you cannot afford her care $$ call a cat rescue to discuss options...
I am really worried right now.. The vet clinics here closed early.

wifeofdave

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The mouth open means she most likely broke her jaw, or she is having trouble breathing from a broken nose, you have to bring her to a vet to at least rule out serious injuries, PLEASE!
All the vet clinics here are closed already and we have to wait till tomorrow. Thank you for the reply.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there no emergency clinic, or a 24-hour phone number to call for emergencies?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please consult Google. You will get the telephone and emergency services addresses in the different towns in the Philippines open 24 hours a day. Are you in Manila? Good luck.

Last edited:

pdgal9

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Glad to hear she's doing well - what a scary situation :eek:

wifeofdave

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh about that, yes i have a total 10 cats including the surviving 3 kittens.