My Boy Has Gone

Mylittlepony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Harry was pts yesterday. He had been on medication for thyroid but stopped eating etc and cancer was found. He was such a lovely boy, we called him mylittlepony because he trotted everywhere. Such a lovely nature after the harsh start in his life until we adopted him from a rescue. Will miss you so much Harry.

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful, sweet boy. My heart cries fro your pain, I know how much it hurts to not have them in our lives anymore. I hope you can take comfort in knowing you literally saved his life and gave him what he wanted and needed the most....your love. Remember that it was his nature to love you and only want what will bring you happiness and sunshine. He would never want to bring you pain, he loves you too much for that. Just as you would want for him if you were the first to go, look forward into the future and know he will never be far from your side. The new path he follows will forever parallel your own, your souls are joined together by love, and that love will never die. Use that bond and your precious memories of that special little trot to bring comfort to your broken heart.
Try not to dwell on the end, but concentrate on the good he brought to your life. He was in your life for a reason, to have never met him at all would have been a tragic loss to your soul. He shared your life's journey for a little while, and he thanks you for that, for giving him a wonderful home and the care he needed so badly.
As you look up into that cold winter sky, into the endless darkness and the light that shines down from the new star that now appears, remember that boy. His light will forever shine down upon you, his love will forever burn in your heart. He made his mark on this earth, he loved and was loved, and now this love will forever brighten the hearts that will never forget what he brought them.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, it helps to have support from those who understand what you are going through. He will now be thought of by many, as he so richly deserves. Thank you for letting us know of this special boy. Take care........RIP dear Harry. You will never be forgotten and will forever be held in the hearts of those who love you so much. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mylittlepony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful, sweet boy. My heart cries fro your pain, I know how much it hurts to not have them in our lives anymore. I hope you can take comfort in knowing you literally saved his life and gave him what he wanted and needed the most....your love. Remember that it was his nature to love you and only want what will bring you happiness and sunshine. He would never want to bring you pain, he loves you too much for that. Just as you would want for him if you were the first to go, look forward into the future and know he will never be far from your side. The new path he follows will forever parallel your own, your souls are joined together by love, and that love will never die. Use that bond and your precious memories of that special little trot to bring comfort to your broken heart.
Try not to dwell on the end, but concentrate on the good he brought to your life. He was in your life for a reason, to have never met him at all would have been a tragic loss to your soul. He shared your life's journey for a little while, and he thanks you for that, for giving him a wonderful home and the care he needed so badly.
As you look up into that cold winter sky, into the endless darkness and the light that shines down from the new star that now appears, remember that boy. His light will forever shine down upon you, his love will forever burn in your heart. He made his mark on this earth, he loved and was loved, and now this love will forever brighten the hearts that will never forget what he brought them.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, it helps to have support from those who understand what you are going through. He will now be thought of by many, as he so richly deserves. Thank you for letting us know of this special boy. Take care........RIP dear Harry. You will never be forgotten and will forever be held in the hearts of those who love you so much. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mylittlepony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for your kind reply. My first post didnt tell the whole story of his last few weeks which were so difficult for him and for me, and at the moment I feel devastated and cant stop crying. I know this will pass but I miss him so much and always will. They really do leave paw prints in our hearts and the time goes way too quickly.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My own sweet boy passed away not too long ago, and he too had that special little trot to come and see us. In fact we put taht on his headstone..... "We will miss your special little trot to greet us". Your post hit home. Time is the only thing that helps put things into perspective. Take care....

Mylittlepony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So sad for your loss, so heartbreaking to say goodbye.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that you lost your sweet Angel, but he is just fine now, no more sickness, it is you who is understandably hurting but with time and love and patience your heart will heal as you said. But it is always devastating when they go, no easy way around it.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

Mylittlepony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your kind words.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sorry for the loss of your sweet kitty. It is always hard. The thing is we know when we choose to have a pet, one day we will lose them. Even so, we still do it. We still cry. Our hearts mend and someday we do it again. We never are the same, but yet, we do it anyway. Cry, it does help. In the meantime, we are all here for you. Most of us have been where you are and we understand. Sending you hugs.

Mylittlepony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you, I think I have cried gallons today. I think it gets harder as you get older, less resilience. It does help to read other's stories and to hear from kind people like yourself.

Timmer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss of Harry. He looks like such a sweet boy and I know you went through a lot and loved him so much. I lost my Timmer cat recently and I still cry every day. You cry if you feel like it, and don't rush the grieving process. I know how very heard it is to say good bye. It is so painful. Keep coming on here. There are so many wonderful people who can help you and you won't feel so alone in all of this.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Harry, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

I know your heart is broken, and it will take time to even begin to heal, but...Love does not die, you know. Harry did not die. Not Harry. It was only his poor little body that could no longer support his great heart and gentle spirit. His love is with you still, and will abide with you until you, too, shed your heavy flesh and dance in the sunlight with him once again.

Mylittlepony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I know your heart is broken, and it will take time to even begin to heal, but...Love does not die, you know. Harry did not die. Not Harry. It was only his poor little body that could no longer support his great heart and gentle spirit. His love is with you still, and will abide with you until you, too, shed your heavy flesh and dance in the sunlight with him once again.

Mylittlepony

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much. It helps to know that other people feel the same way, instead of saying he was a cat and I can get another one. They just dont understand.

Gomti

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.. I lost mine a week ago yesterday... after only being sick for a week.. and only being 6 years old.. I miss him soo much, and cry daily.. when I think of him, when I hear songs on the radio that I have not heard in years (WHY are the playing The Dance by Garth Brooks on my talk radio station??)-- that one did me in. I miss his little face and just his presence with me here.. and how some mornings I would wake up to him hugging my neck resting his head either under my chin or on my cheek....I thought maybe he did that after trying to wake me, but just gave up and lied down by me.. but one day I was just wakin up and he didnt know.. and he came and did this.. just hugged me and fell back to sleep by his mama (me) It is very hard coming to grips with this loss.. and sadly there are many people dealing with this -- and you are right, they are not "just pets"

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Harry was pts yesterday. He had been on medication for thyroid but stopped eating etc and cancer was found. He was such a lovely boy, we called him mylittlepony because he trotted everywhere. Such a lovely nature after the harsh start in his life until we adopted him from a rescue. Will miss you so much Harry.
:grouphug:Such a lovely story. So sorry you lost your dear littlepony, I love his nickname. Bless you for giving him a loving home, he'll be waiting for you at the Rainbow bridge.:grouphug2::hearthrob::rbheart::redheartpump::catrub:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise

:catlove::hearthrob::rbheart::sunshine::redheartpump:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss of Harry. He looks like such a sweet boy and I know you went through a lot and loved him so much. I lost my Timmer cat recently and I still cry every day. You cry if you feel like it, and don't rush the grieving process. I know how very heard it is to say good bye. It is so painful. Keep coming on here. There are so many wonderful people who can help you and you won't feel so alone in all of this.
:grouphug::grouphug2::hearthrob::rbheart::redheartpump::catrub:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for your kind reply. My first post didnt tell the whole story of his last few weeks which were so difficult for him and for me, and at the moment I feel devastated and cant stop crying. I know this will pass but I miss him so much and always will. They really do leave paw prints in our hearts and the time goes way too quickly.
:alright::hearthrob::greenpaw::rbheart::bluepaw::redheartpump:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
My own sweet boy passed away not too long ago, and he too had that special little trot to come and see us. In fact we put taht on his headstone..... "We will miss your special little trot to greet us". Your post hit home. Time is the only thing that helps put things into perspective. Take care....
:grouphug::hearthrob::rbheart::redheartpump::grouphug2: