My beautiful little Mouse

cprcheetah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mouse is a 'foster' failure kitten I have.  She was a scrawny, barely alive little girl when I got her at 4 weeks old.  I immediately switched her to a raw diet and gave her some TLC and meds for respiratory and eye infections and she is now a healthy 6 month old beautiful, sleek, softest fur I've ever felt young adult kitty.  Here are some pictures of her from scrawny to beautiful.  She used to love to snuggle in my husbands arms, now she more or less a rebellious teenager and only wants attention when we are in bed or if she's on the couch or in our office chairs, sometimes will tolerate holding but again on her terms.  She is a small little girl, only weighs 5#

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Awww, she was so tiny! But look what a beautiful girl she has grown in to.

By Foster Failure do you mean you only meant to foster her but now you can't give her up? I've got a few of those......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cprcheetah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Awww, she was so tiny! But look what a beautiful girl she has grown in to.

By Foster Failure do you mean you only meant to foster her but now you can't give her up? I've got a few of those......
Yeppers, my hubby's exact words when I asked to bring her home to foster were "You can bring her home but she is NOT staying.......guess who opted for her to stay?

What a pretty foster failure!  LOL
Thank you

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Foster failure. That's funny. I bet that happens a lot.  She's beautiful and she looks so happy.