forcryinoutloud

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS !  Such beautiful kitties (rest in peace, handsome Daniel) - is Furgus considerably larger than "normal?"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

forcryinoutloud

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't say he's larger than normal. He is definitely smaller than Jack and Daniel. He has big paws, and definitely looks like he has some Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest Cat in him - super long whiskers, long hair, poofy tail, lots of fur in his ears but he's a regular sized cat I would say, and doesn't have the tufts on the tips of his ears like Maine Coons so I always leaned more toward thinking he had Norwegian Forest cat in him.

Haha this is about the clearest shot I can find of his full body.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Furgus could have some Siberian influence. There could be some American Shorthair in Jack (with his square head and muscular build).

pdgal9

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ahh, that picture of Furgus in a santa costume is absolutely adorable! How did you even get him to cooperate with wearing that? Haha!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

forcryinoutloud

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you! ^_^

Haha My cats are surprisingly tolerant of my dressing them up around the holidays. Furgus' pictures turned out the best, but that's mostly because he fit the best in the costume. It was a bit tight for Jack, and very tight on Daniel so that Daniel just immediately laid down. lol

Attachments