My Babies Are HOME!!!!

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am finally moved into my new apartment. I was here for 3 days by myself and it was terribly lonley. I dont know the area, it just feels strange.

Friday night I went and got my cats and it has felt much more like home since then. My cats have missed sleeping with me as much as I have missed sleeping with them. Instead of being down at my feet they sleep at my neck, on my pillow, sometimes even on my head. CJ will wake me up in the night just kissing me.

Its amazing how even with boxes waiting to be unpacked, the strange new apartment smell, and the newness of it all, as soon as my cats were here it felt 100 times better.
I am so glad we are home.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's wonderful news!
sounds like they really really missed you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh I think they did. CJ looked really skinny. He follows me around and is unwilling to let me out of his site. Gabby is happy and as plump as ever.

This whole expirence has just cemented the fact that I need my cats.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cats made living alone for the first time not quite so lonely- now I'm at the point where I really like living by myself, but still must have the kitties! (and my pup too!)

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the reunion!!!!! It brings a smile to my face... Have fun unpacking your new home.