My Angel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ypablo01

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am sorry for the loss of your sweet Angel.  She sounds like your soul kitty, which makes it all the harder to say goodbye.  Glad you shared the wonderful picture.

Fly Free Sweet Angel and land softly- You were so loved.
Thank you so much and yes I think she was my soul kitty! all she had to do was sit next to me and I would feel so much better! It's hard but I've got to move on with my life. I'm sure she wouldn't want to see me sad.

ypablo01

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My condolences on the loss of your sweet Angel. :rbheart:
Thank you for your condolences, it's much appreciated [emoji]9786[/emoji]

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds like a wonderful idea! I'll definitely look into it!! I've always loved the concept of a scrapbook. My condolences to your sweet Angel as well! He'll always be in your heart! [emoji]128522[/emoji]
Thank you.  When you're ready to try scrapbooking, I recommend Hobby Lobby, if you have one in your area. They have the biggest, & best selection of scrapbook paper by far. (compared to ACMoore, & Michael's). 

Better prices too! 

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Midnight will always be with you, time is endless and so are the memories! I'm just happy my princess is no longer suffering, I still feel a little numb and my day still feels a little empty not having her there to talk about my day but I know she'll always be there for me.
Since her passing, I've felt like she's still here making sure I'm doing okay.
Yes, I know that feeling! Sometimes, it's like Midnight's right here, cuddling in my lap.

ypablo01

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you.  When you're ready to try scrapbooking, I recommend Hobby Lobby, if you have one in your area. They have the biggest, & best selection of scrapbook paper by far. (compared to ACMoore, & Michael's). 
Better prices too! ;)
I've always wanted to go to Hobby Lobby, I've just never had the time to go! It's about an hour drive there but I think I might plan a visit there this week!