my amazing angel cat

chloeg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Its been a long time but this I have to share.My health isnt too good so I need to take several different medications everyday.I had forgotten to take  my blood pressure medication and 4 hours after I should have taken it,I started feeling very  weird
.Poppet my angel cat
would not stop meowing at me .He was very deliberate with his actions.He would meow then sit in front of the container I kept my pills in.I thought nothing of it  at first and thought he was just fussing for a treat,so gave him a treat.He continued and i was getting annoyed because my blood pressure was literally rising dangeraously high.I go to him again and my eye fell on the pills,making me realise that I had forgotten to take 3 different pills that morning.I hugged him
,took my pills and about half hour later started feeling much better.Poppet saw me take my pills then climbed on to his cat tree and fell asleep.

I was overwhelmed with love and gratitude to him .Im called crazy cat lady and wear that badge with pride.My four cats have helped through depression and loneliness and he has letrally saved me from having a stroke.How blessed am I

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow!!! That is amazing!!!! You really do have an angel cat there!!!!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
aww.. that's great he's looking out for you!! Cats are smarter than we are at times!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love stories like this. Your cat obviously loves you very much. Cats make great assistance and therapy animals. I hope you have many more happy, healthy years together 

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful story --- thank you for sharing, and now you have a great nurse to watch over you.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great!!!!  I take b.p. medicine too, & just set my phone alarm for 6:30 every night to take it. (I used to just take it w/ dinner, but that was never the same exact time, so just set the phone for it instead!)  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chloeg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks for all the replies and praises he deserves them.I work shifts so when i get home in the morning Im so busy with them I sometimes forget.

I tried it again deliberately to see if he would do the same thing or if it just a fluke.

lo and behold there he was at the meds basket sitting like a sniffer dog  meowing.He really is my angel .