My almost 6 month old Isis.

nathaliewhite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Vet says she's a calico. Anyone know what she could be by looking at her? We rescued her from someone who was gonna throw her to the street at about 3/4 weeks old. Well, all 4 of my cats are rescues that have either been abandoned or thrown out. But anyway,Isis is sweet when she wants and she's gonna be 6 months on the 17th and she sucks on the blanket alot, its cute. She sometimes forces me to pet her and she likes to sit on my lap when I'm on the toilet and likes to sit on my tub to wait for me to finish showering. She follows me as soon as I'm home from school and she likes to climb me! She's done it since she was about 1 month and she cries when she wants canned food in the mornings. She also always tries to open the door too lol! But overall she's kind to people she likes (mostly me). And she likes to be carried around and SLIDE down peoples backs. Anyone can help me figure out what she is?

Edit: other photos don't come up that I also posted on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
At first glance she seems to be a Van pattern. But at second glance, something is not so...  I think I know.  She is point and white!  Probably blue point, and has a white splotch on the forehead down the face.  That is why we dont see the masque clearly...

The breed is probably as most cats are a domestic.

Thus gives:  domestic short hair DSH, blue point with white bicolor.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
ps.  Did I said she is a beautie?   She is.

And so are you  @Nathaliewhite .  I dont know nothing about your face and posture, but I do see your beatiful soul, as mirrored in this cats behavior and your post on her.