My 6 Months Old Kitten Has Been Missing For 2 Days. What Should I Do?? I'm Very Worried For Him.

Dheeksha

Black Cats are full of love ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Snowy is a very calm boy. Usually, he goes outside 2 times a day and returns within an hour or two. 2 days ago he had his breakfast and went out as usual. But didn't return home. Yesterday I searched all the streets. I asked my neighbors and checked their backyards. Nobody has seen him. I'm very worried for him. Is he safe??? I don't know whether he ate anything or not. The weather at my place changed. It's very breezy from the past 4-5 days. Is it the reason for his disappearance? Can he return home by himself??? What else can I do to find him???

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there anything he really likes ? Treat someone or anything ? 6 months so young to be out alone I do hope you find him .

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Be sure to check with shelters in the area, and with local veterinarians. If you can, put his litter box outside. It is full of his own scent, and will attract him. If you have a flashlight, go search for him just after dark. The beam from the flashlight will make his eyes shine and make him easier to see. Above all, don't give up just yet. Some members here have had cats come home safe after MONTHS!

Ariel2611

Proud Mommy to Ariel and Snowy :-)
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi there,
I would suggest getting a box of dry cat food and shaking it whilst calling his name
Do flyers, tell people, creat 'LOST' ad's and speak to friends, family and neighbors further out..
Good luck!