Music Videos A-Z (by song title)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cousin's fiancee plays that Wordle thing, I see her posting all the time on Facebook about it. I have no idea what it is...

Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought
Oh my God, look at that face
You look like my next mistake

Blank Space by Taylor Swift

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My cousin's fiancee plays that Wordle thing, I see her posting all the time on Facebook about it. I have no idea what it is...
There's a ton of different puzzles now, all based on the original one - Wordle. It's the easiest to get started with. You should check it out. And post your results in the Wordle thread. Some of us (mostly @Lari and me) do several games.

However, we have a weekly "competition" for Wordle, which runs Mon-Sun.
So tomorrow is a new game. So a good day for you to join in. :grouphug2:

Here's the link to Wordle - A daily word game. You could do today's for practice, for tomorrow's competition. And don't worry, we're not all great at it. I, in fact, broke a personal record and scored a new high score. That's *not* a good thing, btw. :lol:

Any questions, just ask. Probably in the Wordle thread.

Calling All Angels - Train

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I probably play way too many wordle variants. J is usually pretty content to play for a few minutes on her own and eat breakfast while I knock most of them out, and she also likes to nurse in the morning (and all the time), so I play on my phone.

Dancing With A Stranger - Sam Smith, Normani

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I probably play way too many wordle variants. J is usually pretty content to play for a few minutes on her own and eat breakfast while I knock most of them out, and she also likes to nurse in the morning (and all the time), so I play on my phone.
I know I was teasing you about doing all the puzzles, but it's nice you can do them while J is nursing. Mommy/daughter time is special. :hearthrob:

Don't think I've heard this song before.

Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift - (ft. Ed Sheeran)

Last edited: