Munchikin + ?? Which Mix Do You Think My Cat Is?

clauds

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have had this beauty for almost half a year now and I'm realizing she's getting big, considering she is a munchkin (not fat, just bone-structure big. Maybe I have to say long instead of big?) so I'm out here guessing which mix she is. I've heard bigger cat mixed munchkins (norwegian forest, maine coon, ragdoll, etc) tend to grow bigger than the domestic mixes and might result in joint problems.

I'm just paranoid about her body getting too big for her smol nubbies, which can end up giving her unwanted pain. Please help guess which DNA she might have so I can estimate her full-grown !

Here's my baby below:
She has medium-long hair and a really poofy mane that easily gets oily and matted. She has brown-greenish eyes.

PLUS, how would you describe her coat? I need to update her microchip profile, but I don't know what to write down for her coat... she is half tabby and half bicolor? Idunno.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clauds

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
1.jpeg

5.jpeg

Attaching two bigger versions because I accidentally uploaded the pics as thumbnails.. Thanks!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Brown tabby and white.

Tabby tuxedo is easy to understand even if not official label.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not quite sure from your pictures if your pretty girl is brown tabby and white, or blue tabby and white... my guess is that she is blue tabby and white. I would describe her as a blue mackerel tabby and white bicolor.

It would be unusual for a Munchkin to be mixed with Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest Cat. Most likely, she is simply a longhaired Munchkin (they do come in longhair), or a domestic longhair with Munchkin ancestry. What do you know about her history?