Muka's pregnancy

Zingyscute

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi I noticed her nipples are massive now, plus she's lost all her fur around them. She keeps passing urine every 5 minutes nearly is she close to giving birth? This is the last photo I took of her from above.
20200420_181951.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Zingyscute

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Muka went to the litter tray just and I think she has lost her mucous plug, if this it what this is in the photo. If so how long will it be before she has her kittens.

Attachments

Zingyscute

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How are things going Z Zingyscute ? Has she had kittens yet? I pray everything goes well.......
No Di and Bob not yet just playing the waiting game unfortunately this is a photo if her last litter she had them 10 months ago now. Sold the White, 2 tabbies byt kept the grey 1 I called her Misty 😀😀😀😀😀. They were obviously younger when I took the photo of them cute fluff balls ❤❤❤❤❤.

Attachments

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It could still be a few days. Do you plan to spay her after this litter?

Zingyscute

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It could still be a few days. Do you plan to spay her after this litter?
Yes definitely Sarthur2 I should have before this litter but my Mum passed away in September 😭😭😭😭😭. I lost Zingy who was 7 years old 1 of my fur babies to anti Freeze poisoning in December, then 2 weeks later I lost Coal who was 6 years old another fur baby to a hit and run 😭😭😭😭😭.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m so sorry for those losses! That’s a lot to deal with.
Are you able to keep Muka 100% inside and away from intact males? If you let us know where you’re located (closest city and state) we can help you to find a low cost spay/neuter clinic in your area. Mom can be done 2 months after she delivers.

Zingyscute

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi it's now been 6 days since Muka lost her Mucous plug should I be concerned? She's still not showing any sign of going into labour 😭😭😭😭😭. I thought she should have had them by now.