Muffy

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I received a call from Muffy's sister. She is in the hospital again; they're not sure what's wrong and they transferred her to a larger hospital in the area. Her sister said that she would keep in touch with me concerning Muffy's condition. And she gave me permission to post about Muffy here. :hugs:

Please keep her in your thoughts! And when I hear anything, I'll make sure you all do, too!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, so sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting us know. And please let her sister know, next time you are talking to her, that Muffy is in our thoughts, and we hope she's feeling better soon. :grouphug2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
No, sorry. I had tried to call her a couple times at the hospital, but there was no answer. I'll try again tomorrow. It's hard to know exactly when to call because of meals, baths, etc. I keep missing her.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received a call from Muffy's sister. She is in the hospital again; they're not sure what's wrong and they transferred her to a larger hospital in the area. Her sister said that she would keep in touch with me concerning Muffy's condition. And she gave me permission to post about Muffy here. :hugs:

Please keep her in your thoughts! And when I hear anything, I'll make sure you all do, too!
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. My sister is out of the hospital and doing better. I had to set up a new account for her and her new name is tommy1950. She should be online next week.