Mrs. Meyers Gardenia Air Freshener

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I confess to being a Mrs Meyers cleaning products junkie, b/c the scents are so organic & lovely. But dang it, wouldn’t you know I went & bought the gardenia air freshener & later read that it is yet another one that is bad for cats (along w/ lavender). For any other Meyers fans out there, stick with the basil if you have a cat! This was a purchase made in a state of exhaustion, b/c I’m in the midst an IBD flare up & the stink is pret-ty intense. Leading to the sidebar reminder to all cat lovers: take care of yourself too and get rest or, like me, you’ll make a dopey decision from lack of sleep.

…Someone could probably make a mint w/ a series of air fresheners cats love!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I found an OdorBan Spray, in eucalyptus. I really love that stuff. I use the pump spray for wiping down the community washer and dryer, before using it.
This is the first time I saw the spray can. Says it is safe for cats; but since Geoffrey is sensitive to so many things, I am going to use it sparingly. I usually use Lysol Spray in the clean linen scent.--- only for really stinky stuff... like neighbors :redtongue: