Moving Wish I Wasn't

Redwolfstorm

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've been struggling for several years.in the soul provider in my family. I got a job and things were going good until my husband got sick. No clue whats wrong with him. We found help to keep us in pot house forwhat was supposed to be a year. 9 months later and i can't afford rent have to move in with family and rehome my 2 kitties. Its heart breaking. They are family and i don't ever wish it on anyone to lose a pet. has anyone gone through this?. How did you deal?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Is there any way someone could foster them until you get back on your feet?

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I am potentially having to move back in with family too. I thought I might have to rehome my cats, but somehow we are going to make it work even if it is really hard for the cats and me and my family. We are going to have so many pets in the house I just don't see how it's going to work. I pray that I can get a new job before August so I can get my own place. If it really doesn't work out with my cats moving in with my family, I might have to consider maybe finding a temporary home for them

Maybe you can find someone to foster them for a while?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Redwolfstorm

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I wish there was. But i dont know how long that could take and feel its unfair if it takes a year to do so taking the cats back and going through stress again. The kitten we had taken because my motyer in law (i love her but her choices are not great) adopted the kitten then decided a week later she didnt want to deal with the litter box. We all knew it would happen and i was initially looking to rehome him but then tge dog got attached and they love each other. (My moms willing to take the dogs but not the cats)

Redwolfstorm

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We dont even know what family wr can move in with right now. But i for sure cant take animals.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this. I'm hoping something happens that brings sunshine and light back to your life.

Redwolfstorm

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Its not your fault. A series of unfortunate events. It makes me want to never own another animal which is hard because i love them all and one dream to own a big rescue.