moving cats from ireland to spain

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As long as you have a place to take them to when you get there, I don't think that it would be unfair. If you have had them for 8 years and left them behind for any reason other that you just could not take them safely, now that would seem unfair.
Good luck on your move!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8 years - they will love anywhere they go as long as you are there, I think. Part Irish, but never been to Ireland
My daughter and I have been to Spain 2x and we loved it! Madrid, Toledo, Granada (El Generalife - the Gardens at the Alhambra - are soooo... beautiful), Nerja, Tarifa, Sevilla and Segovia. It is a wonderful country!

eggytoast

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's a little unfair; I'd suggest you enroll them in a spanish class so they can talk to other cats in the area without being totally confused.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree with the others - they will be happier with you than without you. I would suggest checking whether they will require quarantine and if so how long, etc.

alcool9999

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think it will be fine as long as there is a place to stay whil everything is been sorted out in your new home. As long as the cats are happy and depending on there poo habits they should be fed before u leave.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Las expresiones mas importante en Espana:
Mis gatos bonitos
Mis gatos especiales
Mis gatos malos
Comidas!
(my pretty cats, my special cats, my bad cats Nummies!)
I think the last is the most important.