Movie Nite at The Cat Site: The Discussions

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

We can watch Gone with the Wind together Ryan. We'll start at exactly 7pm on the dot and we can chat on Yahoo. Lol! Just make sure you have the tissues handy for me!

Heidi does that mean you'll participate in the discussion this week?
Yep, that will be a good time for me. (That's 7:00 pm in GMT -6 hours for anyone keeping track.)

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Yep, that will be a good time for me. (That's 7:00 pm in GMT -6 hours for anyone keeping track.)
Lol, that just confused me! Now I'm going to think we're watching it at like 1pm or something.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Lol, that just confused me! Now I'm going to think we're watching it at like 1pm or something.
I was afraid someone would say that.
It's actually really easy to calculate time if you know what time zone the person is in. Your time zone is GMT -6 hours just like mine is. For example, Rosiemac's is GMT 0, so if Susan (Rosiemac) ever says she's going to do something at 11:00pm where she lives, I subtract 6 and know that it would be 5:00pm in my time zone because my time zone is -6. *Sigh... I just made it worse didn't I...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, we have the 7 pm down, but what day?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

OK, we have the 7 pm down, but what day?
Fridays are open for Ari. Both Friday and Saturday are open for me, so I will watch on Friday for sure then.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes you did make it worse Ryan! And Fridays are okay with me... although I just remembered that I might have to work this Friday night. I tried to get out of it last week so now I just have to wait and see if it worked!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Heidi does that mean you'll participate in the discussion this week?
Yup!
Renting movies just isn't something that we do, but since we own over 300 DVDs, and get all the movie channels (Earl is a huge movie buff!), I'll participate when I can.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a lot of movies! And yay that you'll participate... last week's discussion was a bit slow...

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Excelent Cindy.
Congrats on the business!!! I love bakerys (hence why I have to go to the gym)

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And on a side note: Ariana you'd better not be working on Friday evening... big no no for you. Stand your ground chica. If ya'll are watching the movie Fri at 7 I'll join in.

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi
Is it acceptable for new people to just jump in on this board with their thoughts?
I love reviewing movies/books..

I am trying to work my way around to enjoying this whole site but sometimes don't know my n'etiquette..
And I don't have fancy sigs like you guys

Will get one soon..??

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, by all means join in. Not everyone is able to watch the movies, but we want to have everyone join in the discussions at will.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Loveysmummy

I am trying to work my way around to enjoying this whole site but sometimes don't know my n'etiquette..
And I don't have fancy sigs like you guys

Will get one soon..??
As to the signatures, you create your own. We have a thread somewhere in the Feedback forum that tells the guidelines you have to follow.