Votes: 1 100.0%
  • flat one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

motylek

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sorry I didn't know where else to post this.
my cat likes to look out the window, she has a cat tree but its not positioned with the window since we have a small apartment. so I can't put it next to the window, I was thinking of getting her the window mount but I can't decide which one. I don't wanna ask my boyfriend because he's probably gonna say its pointless, but I found two on chewy and they are not expensive so I wanna give it a try I just can't decide which one would be better and more comfortable for her.

I have uploaded two photos, if you can give me your option about the window mount and which one would be better for her :)

I do prefer the curved one because it looks better but I wanna make sure I get whats better for Chloe then the looks.

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This is the one question I would ask, and it will give you the answer you need:

Is your cat a "curler" or a "sprawler"? If she likes to curl up in a ball, then you want the curved shelf. If she prefers to sprawl out, the get the straight one! My girl is happiest when she is curled into a ball, so I'd go with the curved one, which would cradle her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

motylek

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is the one question I would ask, and it will give you the answer you need:

Is your cat a "curler" or a "sprawler"? If she likes to curl up in a ball, then you want the curved shelf. If she prefers to sprawl out, the get the straight one! My girl is happiest when she is curled into a ball, so I'd go with the curved one, which would cradle her.
shes usually curled up but she is also sprawled often. lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

motylek

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thank you for your replies. I actually got the curvy one :) I hope she likes it.