motivational cds

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Has any one tried any of these motivational cds. I keep seeing Tony Robbins on the channels here and his cds and they look good but no way on earth can I afford them. Has anyone tried anything like them and have they had a marked effect on your life? Would love to hear them as could do with a kick and push in the right direction.
Also - a friend recently said that meditation was great and helped them cope with daily life. How does one meditate and is there anything to this at all?

K

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have just gotten started with meditation, and it seems to be helping me relax a little. I could definitely see it being a good thing after I learn more about it, and how to really get in to the meditative state.
I have not heard of those particular cds. though.

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kev, I have a friend in Washington who is a lawyer in a pretty high pressure job, and he used the Tony Robbins system, and found that it really helped him focus on his work, and be way more productive.

I think that meditation also works, but you need to go to a course to learn how to do it properly, there is a real skill involved.

pontiacanth

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Best motivation CD by far is "Never Mind The Bollocks" by The SEX PISTOLS.

Works wonders for your motivation...

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ummmm......

Evanescence. Very good motivational CD.
My mom meditates, and she claims that it helps.

Peace,
Brandon