More Foster Kittens

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These are my latest fosters, they came from under a house in one of the many 'small' cities eaten by Los Angeles.

First up is James, he is the one enjoying people the least, but in probably the best shape. I'm working on him, he's now gone from always-hissing-at-me to occasionally-hissing-at-me.

Next up is Jane. She's the stinkiest right now (we're working on it) but LOVES to be cuddled -- but won't come to you for cuddles. She's also got a few extra toes!

Here is my boy Francis. He was in the worst physical condition of the bunch, but he's starting to look much, much better.

And finally is William. Who is probably from a different litter, and just adorable.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh they are TOO cute.....bless you for saving them...

I have to say James is my favourite - you get the feeling that once you've won him over he'll be a VERY special little boy...

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're all adorable! You'll have to keep us updated on progress and more pictures!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, they are all so precious!!

Jane reminds me of Stormy when she was a kitten!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you enjoy them! I have to say, socializing them AND working on litter boxes sure makes it a tiring day (plus I try not to neglect my own babies). But I am pleased by how much better they are looking than when I first got them.

amandaofcols

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh bless their little hearts!! They are all so very precious. And James has the most amazing emotion filled eyes!! I could just eat`em all up!!