Moody kitties

cookietown

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Trixie and Pixie have been very moody today. They are usually a little moody with Manson but today they have been growling and hissing and fighting each other. It's strange they have gotten on pretty well since a week after I brought Pixie home but today its like they can't stand each other. Its not one being short tempered with the other they are both going at each other and both starting it, sometimes Pixie swipes first sometimes Trixie does. I know Trixie has been a little unsettled since George moved in but we are going very slowly with introductions and we are still on swapping scents and I hadn't been into George when I noticed the girls fighting. I just have no idea why they would suddenly dislike each other. Any one else got up one day to find their cats don't like each other?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cookietown

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Neither of them have been outside or away and nothing has changed last night that would make them act agressive today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cookietown

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's possible but we live in an area with lots of cats roaming and they have seen them before and the way the house is they would have only seen them from a distance they cant get on the window from outside because they are too high up (1st floor)