Monday's Question Of The Day - September 3, 2018

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As I explained in the other thread, I lost my G/F of 10 years last April -- the cat was actually hers. And we would often refer to Miss Kitti as "her royal holiness," LOL. Getting forgiven by cats for some imagined slight is just part of living with a cat. Far as the cookout goes Sue loved them would not have taken no for an answer and I'd have been grilling something or other with the sweat rolling about now, but between the heat and memories, I just didn't feel the love this year.
Sorry for your loss man =(

We have a little one here (Baby Girl) who is "Her Royal Hiney-ness." She's a complete brat and that's why I adore her!

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most work holidays happen on Mondays and I never work on Mondays in the first place, so it ends up just being another weekend day for me. I still get the holiday hours though, so I end up using them for other purposes like taking a few hours off here and there for family get-togethers.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most work holidays happen on Mondays and I never work on Mondays in the first place, so it ends up just being another weekend day for me. I still get the holiday hours though, so I end up using them for other purposes like taking a few hours off here and there for family get-togethers.
Same here!
I'm not retired technically, but comfortable and handle my own duties and have others do the rest. I put in some work time a few days a week and do routine chores and am happy with that.
No one else feeds dogs or cats aside from my loving spouse and even then the raw thing makes everyone squirm. (It's kind of fun to watch then flip out when a cat smashes through a chicken heart or a dog takes on a chicken back.)

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not unusual for me to work on work holidays :lol: Ah well, at least I get time in a half! Although it would be nice to someday enjoy this whole "Long weekend" thing :p

I did get today off, but I worked Friday, Sat and Sun.

If I do have a work holiday free, I'll just end up relaxing, see something or do errands.