Monday's Question Of The Day - May 22, 2017

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a beautiful Monday in my neighborhood. :thumbsup: Sorry I'm late here; but I've been being productive in my "real" world. :lol: Monday's are usually my most productive day of the week; so I've gotta run with it! It's also my kid's last week of school. :woohoo:

If you had summers off; carefree like a kid, what would you do? Where would you spend them?

I'd spend my summer up in the mountains where I can walk in the woods, enjoy the views, paddle or swim in the lake and enjoy campfires. :cloud9: When I was a kid my Grandparents and Great-Aunt and Uncle co-owned a camp in the mountains. We would sometimes pack that place full of cousins and extended family. It was always so much fun! Especially if the raspberry bushes were ripe! I don't think enough ever made it back to camp for Gram to make a pie. :lol:

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
I would mostly spend them at the beach - swimming, sunning, hanging out with friends. I'd probably go up to the Berkshires at some point for a while as well. My old sleepaway camp has reunions sometimes - it would be great to go back there & see how small everything looks in comparison to how I remember it.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm retired, so I have EVERY day off! However, if I had money for travel, I'd love to do an Alaskan cruise and to take some of the railway tours in the northwest.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Working in education I have summers off every year. :wink: If I had the winning lotto ticket I'd love to travel across Europe.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Am I still getting paid while being off?? :D

If so, I'd put as much effort as I possibly could into ramping up my cat sitting business. I'm about at the halfway point of where I want to be before I downsize my day job. Hopefully I could do that by the time summer's over.

Sigh, if wishes were horses...

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm retired so I have every day off. If I was in better shape I would like to take a tour of Australia. I love watching shows about Australia's history and their wildlife. I also love to hear them talk.

Muffy

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
i'd actually stay right here at home! i'd spend my time enjoying the quiet with my cats, would read books, watch some tv, and play computer games. :dunno:
:yeah: for the most part. I just love being at home, getting up in the morning and not having to go to work. I'd spend mornings working around in the house and out in the yard, and the afternoons in the pool. With a book. Nights by the pool with a glass of good wine and friends. Nothing exotic. I'm pretty much a homebody. Yeah, it's nice to get away for a weekend or even a week, but I also have my cats to consider.