Monday's Question Of The Day - January 28, 2018

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a Caesar girl. But I also like bleu cheese, a good honey French, and thousand island. Rick is a ranch fan and he also likes creamy Italian.

I just made my version of Outback's Tangy Tomato Salad Dressing this past Saturday and it was really good. My sister never had it and she loved it. I also like Smokey Blue Cheese dressing; it's another homemade dressing.

Mia6 Mia6 Mom used to make an endive salad with warm bacon dressing. I didn't like it very much when I was a kid, but when I got older, I liked it. I always knew spring was here when Mom would call me at work and say, "C'mon up for lunch! I've got endive salad." I'd be up there with bells on. Dad would also dig up fresh dandelion for the same kind of salad and the young leaves were really good.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a Caesar girl. But I also like bleu cheese, a good honey French, and thousand island. Rick is a ranch fan and he also likes creamy Italian.

I just made my version of Outback's Tangy Tomato Salad Dressing this past Saturday and it was really good. My sister never had it and she loved it. I also like Smokey Blue Cheese dressing; it's another homemade dressing.

Mia6 Mia6 Mom used to make an endive salad with warm bacon dressing. I didn't like it very much when I was a kid, but when I got older, I liked it. I always knew spring was here when Mom would call me at work and say, "C'mon up for lunch! I've got endive salad." I'd be up there with bells on. Dad would also dig up fresh dandelion for the same kind of salad and the young leaves were really good.
Oh, I bet the salad was good with endive as well. I posted on another thread about the dandelion salads my mother-in-law used to make in the spring...so tasty!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my favorites are blue cheese, and sweet & saucy french! :yummy:

i don't make salads often, but i do eat raw veggie pieces with salad dressing as a dip quite often.