Monday's Question Of The Day - January 1, 2018!!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a piece of Ferrero Rocher candy. I don't think so, it would be too hard to pronounce.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
The last thing I ate was sometime yesterday evening. A Hoshigaki. That's not a bad name for a cat, it means dried persimmon.

If it was a cat named after this morning's intake it would be called Coffee. I like them both! I'd better start making a list of names for the next lot of foster kittens I find.

:whiskers:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a piece of Ferrero Rocher candy. I don't think so, it would be too hard to pronounce.
Yeah that's a mouthful! Fer for short is still kinda harsh. Maybe you could go with Hazelnut. :lol: Or go for Candy like Jcat said. :lol:

I really like a lot of these names for cats! Maybe thats not surprising considering I have a cat named Noodles. :lol: But she was named for the cat Noodles in the Mutts Comic strip. ;) A childhood friend of mine had all cats named after sodas. Sprite was my favorite of her cats. I know a dog named Hops. It's easier to have fun with cat/dog names. ;)

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today it's... grapefruit.

(I guess with yesterday's egg and today's grapefruit, I have a pretty apparent New Year's resolution :sigh: . At least I can purraise pizza, gingerbread, and chocolate.)