Monday's Question Of The Day - August 28, 2017

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's the last week of August! It is cooler than usual so it feels more fall like for us too. I have actually put out a few small fall decorations already. Not my big wreath or anything; but some little things. My windows are open letting fresh air in. It's awesome! :thumbsup:

Lets have a silly question borrowed from Facebook today:

The last thing you bought you will now get 12 of each day.

What do you now have a lifetime supply of?

I grocery shopped last night. So I either have a lifetime supply of groceries or a lifetime supply of Twix bars because I grabbed one of those at the checkout. :paperbag: but :yummy:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Twix! Lucky! :hyper:

Well, my last purchase was bottled water so I guess I'll never be thirsty!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You totally stole this off Facebook. :flail:

Four pounds of hamburger at a farm stand in New Hampshire this morning. Hamburgers for everyone! :lol:

kissthisangel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
we bought meal deals (starter, main and wine) at Waitrose this is awesome I'm set for life!! lol

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sweet! I bought a container of chocolate peanut butter Haagen Daz late last night. I also got a pack of smokes, but I'm pretty sure she scanned the ice cream last.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Bella Napoli special pizza, with added jalapenos! I would get tired of pizza. 12 pizzas a day! Maybe I could donate some of them!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I stopped for a cup of coffee on my way to work, I'll take a free cup of coffee every morning for a year.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to say change from a $100 bill to get 12 of each day, but in all honesty, the last thing I bought was individual bottles of water at a scalper's price.

I hope I have a lifetime supply of gallon bottles of water and propane cylinders. What I'd really like is a lifetime supply of toilet paper and paper towels. Oh, and large sums of money.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I bought a pint of cappuccino gelato sprinkled with espresso powder on top. Free gelato would be great but I don't think my waist line would appreciate it. ;)

scarlettleia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a lifetime supply of "båtis". Vanilla icecream on a layer of strawberry in a little wafer boat. It's good. Will survive.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An exfoliating puff sponge for my face :lol: A lifetime of smooth skin at least!

(Granted, it would have been nice if it was my favourite yet expensive skin cream instead, whereas my puff is only $3)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Behr Premium Plus interior satin enamel paint, gallon, in Ceylon Cream.

hmmm......looks like i'd be repainting some rooms in my house. and i guess i'd have to offer painting services since i'd be getting 12 gallons of paint each day.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll have to invite all the neighbors and everyone I know to a lot of picnics! I bought deli roast beef, beef bologna, bread, diet Pepsi, and bananas.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, I'm in luck. I just ordered a bottle of very expensive, L-lysine flavourless liquid to add to Happy's food. I haven't tried that kind before. The last L-lysine product I bought ended up in the compost because she wouldn't take it.

So, if she'll take this one and if it works, I'm going to have a healthy cat and not have to worry about paying the extortionate import fees every month.

:woohoo:

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
gas for my car. How practical that'd be!

my friends and family would also be getting free gas since I won't need to fill up 12 times a day. don't have to worry about storms and no gas anywhere for generators lol