Mom's in the hospital

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I talked to Mom, at lunch. My dad was going out to get her a double cheeseburger (JUST what a woman with a heart condition needs). I'm taking that as a sign that she's feeling better. She's looking forward to coming to our house, for Christmas and playing with the babies. Mom says that she is NOT wearing that silk skirt, with three rows of fringe, this year. I guess that Rowdy is going to have to find another toy!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Cindy!!!! I am SO glad to hear that your mom is okay!!! When I saw the title of this thread I was worried, and held my breath till I read she was alright!!! I know how scary that must have been for you all!

My prayers are with you and your family tonight...I hope your mother has many more Christmases ahead of her!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Knowing Mom, she'll soon be out, terrorizing the malls, on that hot red scooter. (That's if she can get Pop to drive her there.)

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How is you mother doing now, Cindy? She has been in my thoughts and prayers.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mom's fine. I call, every couple of days. She promised my dad that she WON'T have a heart attack. Mom's really looking forward to playing with the babies, tomorrow.