mom & kittens under shed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twinka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
got her! She went to the vet today and is sleeping it off in the garage. she was pretty wiley.. much more hard to get than her mom. I have not seen the mom or the other kit, but i am going to keep leaving food out and hope she shows up. the one i caught today seemed so lonely, i cannot imagine the mom has been showing her head. i hope she is ok whereever she is.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats!!! It isn't unusual for a released cat to hide out for a bit and then show up even months later. The important thing is you had mom and this kitten fixed.

Katie

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Twinka

got her! She went to the vet today and is sleeping it off in the garage. she was pretty wiley.. much more hard to get than her mom. I have not seen the mom or the other kit, but i am going to keep leaving food out and hope she shows up. the one i caught today seemed so lonely, i cannot imagine the mom has been showing her head. i hope she is ok whereever she is.

what wonderful news I wake up to this morning!!! Oh you must be so pleased!! keep up the good work

twinka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i am sitting in the garage with her right now. she is purring her little heart out, but still has not come out of the carrier. I guess given her day, it is not that big of a surprise. I am hoping this bodes well for her becoming social. .. she seems to like company. I wish i could bring her in the house, but with the two dogs and two older cats, i am thinking that might be way too traumatic for her.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

i am sitting in the garage with her right now. she is purring her little heart out, but still has not come out of the carrier. I guess given her day, it is not that big of a surprise. I am hoping this bodes well for her becoming social. .. she seems to like company. I wish i could bring her in the house, but with the two dogs and two older cats, i am thinking that might be way too traumatic for her.
Twinka..it's also a question of would adding this little one be too much for your existing crew. I think if you can help her find her own home...that would be the best gift for her.

Katie

twinka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i would like to find her a home or turn her over to a rescue that can help me. right now the thing is to get her to use the litter box. I would like to lock her in our guest room, but she doesnt really get the concept yet. I put the litter box where she went in the garage and I put her stool in the litter box. I am hoping she figures it out. It will be easier to socialize her in the house!

twinka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
omigod. we just pet her. she was purring and rubbed against us to get attention. she is still skittish is we move to quickly but all i can say is...
wow!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

omigod. we just pet her. she was purring and rubbed against us to get attention. she is still skittish is we move to quickly but all i can say is...
wow!
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!