Mods....I need your help please?

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also checked all of your PM settings on the admin panel last night when I first saw this thread and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Please try clearing your message tracking, if you haven't already done so. There are a limited number of people on the board who can help with this, Cheryl, so you will have to please be patient. Not all of the moderators have access to the administrative control panel. Basically, we are talking about Anne, hissy, TAK, and myself. As you are aware, MA has been quite ill. Anne is out of town. Thomas is not on the board on a daily basis. I have been extremely busy at my 'real' job and have had a very limited amount of time on the board. Someone (and it will probably have to be Thomas) will look into your concerns for you, but in the meantime, please don't scream and shout at a group of moderators who work on this board on a volunteer basis and cannot always solve problems in an instant.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you sure you are clicking 'Submit Message' before you close the PM window?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My PM's seem to be working fine today! Yay

I wasn't screaming and yelling, it was written as a kind of joking matter. Sometimes when things are read it doesn't come across as I'm saying it, I guess.

I apologize to all Moderators out there. I truly understand how busy you must all be. I had received a PM that concerned me greatly and was very anxious about getting my answer back to that member before too late. Pls. understand.

Anyway, thank you all who took the time to look into this and sent test PM's to me, etc.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Is everything ok with your PM's now Cheryl? I just read the whole thread, and at first I was like "hey, where were we all for so many days?", then I noticed all those cries for help were all on the same day

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

Is everything ok with your PM's now Cheryl? I just read the whole thread, and at first I was like "hey, where were we all for so many days?", then I noticed all those cries for help were all on the same day
Anne, thank you so much for asking. Everything is working fine still, since the other day. I don't know what happened but it seems to have solved itself.

Just so you know, all the Mods here are terrific and are right on the ball. It was just my own personal thing that I needed to send someone something realy fast, and it was I, who was coming across impatient. You have a great crew here to answer all of us members' questions. Thanks again.
Respectfully, Cheryl

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Another thing Cheryl just incase this happens again, you can also email members, and you will find that function on their user profile.
Thanks for that information, till recently, I honestly didn't know!