Moderator Help Requested

msaimee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been unable to reply to people's PM's on either my desktop or cell phone for the past week. Can you please help me with this problem? I've had a lot of problems since the change of site format. Can you please help me to resolve this one? (Not sure where to post this request for help, and I'm sure it will be moved--but please someone do respond.) In the mean time, if anyone PM's me, please include your email address so I have a way to respond back. Thank you.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I will see that the Mods get this! Hang in there for now!

HellaSteph

Unicorn Seeker
Super Cat
Purraise
I have been unable to reply to people's PM's on either my desktop or cell phone for the past week. Can you please help me with this problem? I've had a lot of problems since the change of site format. Can you please help me to resolve this one? (Not sure where to post this request for help, and I'm sure it will be moved--but please someone do respond.) In the mean time, if anyone PM's me, please include your email address so I have a way to respond back. Thank you.
Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. Can you describe the following and provide the information requested?

- What device are you using? I understand you're using both your phone and PC but I need to know is it a Windows or Apple Mac / OSX computer? Also, what kind of phone are you using?
- What browser are you using?
- When you say you cannot reply to PMs, can you explain what exactly are you doing to open a PM? Are you trying to click on the field to type in a response or does it not show? Is there an advertisement blocking the area you are trying to use?

Please note, the more information you provide, the faster we can assist. Thanks!