Missouri Meet-up Anyone?

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm up for it as well.

Mother's Day weekend is a bad weekend for me though. How does everyone feel about the weekend of May 20th and 21st.

I assume the plan is to meet somewhere is St Louis? I'm not from around there so is there a good place to meet up?

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, we've been swamped at work so I have'nt been able to check in

Forest park would be a cool place to meet- BUT they are re-doing the MAJOR road right in the middle, and its just a huge mess right now
so anyone not familiar (sp) with the area will get turned all around. That really bites, because at the zoo, they have redone alot of the enclosures for the animals.

I don't know what anyone else is interested in seeing- so let me know.

All the cool stuff is in Forest Park though
the art museum, the zoo, the jewel box (greenhouse) the science center, the muny I mean everything.
Unless you all like shopping? There are plenty of malls around. They just built the cardinals new stadium downtown, its pretty cool, but we'll need tickets to get in I'm sure. So everyone, let me know what you like to do/see and take it from there

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you know that I've lived in St. Louis all my life, and have never been to the city museum
I work by it even! What a wierdo I am
I have'nt been to grant's farm in ages
all those places sound great too
so what sounds good to eveyone?

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I'm finally old enough to get some free beer
Do you know there a micro-brewery called schafly located in maplewood- I have yet to go- but supposedly theres a beer garden
does anyone like to gamble? Theres plenty of gambling boats on the mississippi. It's only fun if you win though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Originally Posted by chichismom

Yeah, I'm finally old enough to get some free beer
Do you know there a micro-brewery called schafly located in maplewood- I have yet to go- but supposedly theres a beer garden
does anyone like to gamble? Theres plenty of gambling boats on the mississippi. It's only fun if you win though
I've only been to the Schlafley Tap Room downtown. I'm an AB girl myself. I like the new Bud Select. How do we go about finding people who are interested? You, Traci (GrayKittenLove,) and I are the only ones who've been responding to this.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I noticed a couple new(er) people are from missouri, I'll pm anyone I see from st louis and surrounding areas