Mischa

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have not visited for quite a while now but I needed to post a memory for my dear big bruiser Mischa. She went to the Rainbow Bridge on Thursday at 2.30p.m. Some of you may remember that Mischa was diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago and then went into remission a few months later (yay). The help I got on this site at that time was terific and made our lives so much easier. Last year January Mischa was not well and losing weight so off to the vet we went. She had tumours. Only in the past few weeks did this affect Mish - she was going down hill rapid and all knotted up. She really could not look after herself and life seemed a trial. I think our kits actually 'tell' us when they are ready and my Mish was ready to leave. So after 15 years of love and scratches and bites and cuddles my lovely black Mischa's gone
You are missed
Alexis

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Alexis,

I am very sorry to read this post. You provided much love and care for 15 years of her life and I know you must take some comfort in that . It's just cruel that their time with us is so short .

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Alexis!, it's so lovely to see you on the site again, but in sad circumstances
I'm so very sorry to hear about Mischa

Your little girl is happy and healthy once again over at the bridge Alexis

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your sad loss of Mischa. After 15 years, such a big void in your life. I know that you were very brave and truly loved your sweet girl because you made one of life's harshest decisions - the decision to let your beloved pass over RB with dignity and comfort, ending her pain even though it meant yours was just beginning. Now your kittycat is pain-free and playing happily over RB.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im so sorry bout the loss of your kitty! You did the right thing though...
May she play happily over the bridge!