Merry Christmas to Me.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not really a gift than a necessity cus I live in the burbs, but just received my car today! Covid has made buying used car an expensive pain in the butt, but I'm happy to not have to uber around to get things done anymore!
That’s definitely something to be merry about!! My niece and my cousin both had their cars totaled right in front of their houses this fall. And my cousin had just took a job as a traveling dialysis nurse. :cringe: No one was injured in either accident; so we are grateful! But car shopping isn’t so fun at the moment!:sigh:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I had to buy a new car. Every car I've bought was bought in December--I don't plan it that way, but that's how it ends up! Merry Christmas to me. Uggh. I have zero interest in cars, and resent having to buy them. There are other things I'd love to spend that money on.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I said I'd given myself a trip ot Europe next year, but I decided to pop for a new electronic keyboard to use for data entry at my music workstation. The old one was about 20 years old.

Still sitting in the box. I know this is going to be a bit of a learning curve for me. The hardware technology has changed so much in those 20 years, even if MIDI hasn't.