MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

mamabirdy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

To everyone here on TCS,
Wishing you all a wonderful, Happy Christmas.
God bless you all from
Mamabirdy, and Ginny and her not so little babies, Simba, Monty, Harley, Bubba and not forgetting Gizmo and Loki xxxxx
(photo borrowed from a friend)

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Merry Christmas.  Hope it's a great one for all our TCS members and families, both skin and fur.

slick

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Mew Year.  May 2014 bring you all the blessings you deserve.

Love

Slick and Yodee.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Muchas Felicidades a Todos aqui en el sitio del Gato! :rub: Gracias por su amistad y deseamos pasen unas felices fiestas en compañia de los suyos, de parte de la Familia CoolCat! :D

-----------
So lot of Happyness to all here on TCS, thank you for your friendship & we wish you spend a nicely holidays with all your realtives from CoolCat family!..:D

Merry Christmass!...:D

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Muchas Felicidades a Todos aqui en el sitio del Gato!
Gracias por su amistad y deseamos pasen unas felices fiestas en compañia de los suyos, de parte de la Familia CoolCat!
So lot of Happyness to all here on TCS, thank you for your friendship & we wish you spend a nicely holidays with all your realtives from CoolCat family!..

Merry Christmass!...
Igualmente!  Felices fiestas.  

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Meowy Christmas! (With ten cats, I can't guarantee it's "merry", but it sure is "meowy"!)

They are all enjoying the gift we gave them. It's little Sarah Jane's first Christmas, having been born in September, and she's having a (sparkle) ball!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas!!!  I haven't opened any gifts yet.  Probably not until tomorrow.  I still have to make dessert for today and package up all that I have to take to my brother's, plus shower.  So tomorrow will be more restful.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Meowy Christmas! (With ten cats, I can't guarantee it's "merry", but it sure is "meowy"!)

They are all enjoying the gift we gave them. It's little Sarah Jane's first Christmas, having been born in September, and she's having a (sparkle) ball!
Yep, our seven are pretty meowy today!  Rico got us a live mouse for our present (which I am still looking for, since he let it go in a bedroom....); Travis promptly upchucked the tuna treat I gave them all for their Christmas treat (I should have known better, he has a sensitive stomach!); Ozzy and Jake tried to start a scuffle through the catio wire (glad one was inside and one was outside of the catio!) 

But I wouldn't change it for the world.  Merry Christmas to everybody!!