Status
Not open for further replies.

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat right for 4/28/2013
!

To everyone else, who, is a mod and or participates, I have two questions, I hope that no one minds
. Anyway, my first question is: I do actually do the dog question of the day, even though, I do get it right, I really do not care
, so, is it okay, that, I do not write, if, I got that one right or wrong. I doubt it matters, but, I figured, that, I should ask
. My second question is: does clicking on the free kibble site, REALLY, feed animals in shelters? I know, that, it is VERY unlikely anyone would know for sure, but, I figured that I would ask
. Again, hopefully, no one minds, my question.

I am sure, the above two questions, have me come of as ditsy
. But, what else can I say, besides, that is just me

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
. Anyway, my first question is: I do actually do the dog question of the day, even though, I do get it right, I really do not care
, so, is it okay, that, I do not write, if, I got that one right or wrong. I doubt it matters, but, I figured, that, I should ask
. My second question is: does clicking on the free kibble site, REALLY, feed animals in shelters? I know, that, it is VERY unlikely anyone would know for sure, but, I figured that I would ask
. Again, hopefully, no one minds, my question.
I am sure, the above two questions, have me come of as ditsy
. But, what else can I say, besides, that is just me
Cat Person, I'm sure that this site it legitimate, and that it does a good job in its efforts to help domestic animals.

As for not doing the dog one... the reason we post here is just to keep it going... it's totally up to you what you do

It's just great that you participate, and leave a message to bump up the post

As for me, both right for Monday!

http://www.freekibblekat.com/

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dog right and cat wrong for Monday.

I do believe it's a legitimate site and they've received lots of publicity over the years, including a book she wrote (if I remember correctly). It's a great way to help out shelter animals. So easy to click every day!

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat right for 4/29/2013
Dog right and cat wrong for Monday.

I do believe it's a legitimate site and they've received lots of publicity over the years, including a book she wrote (if I remember correctly). It's a great way to help out shelter animals. So easy to click every day!
Cat Person, I'm sure that this site it legitimate, and that it does a good job in its efforts to help domestic animals.

I am really really glad, that, it is a legitimate site. It really does, do a great job, of, helping domestic animals

As for not doing the dog one... the reason we post here is just to keep it going... it's totally up to you what you do

Ahhh, I see. Yea, I like to feed dogs, just prefer doing it via cyber space
. I have always had dogs, but, in general, I really do not like them. Unless, they, are trained very very very well

It's just great that you participate, and leave a message to bump up the post

I am glad, to give it a bump

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat right for 5/1/2013
.  I
Panthera uncia or Uncia uncia (Snow Leopard) and Felis nigripes (Black Footed Cat) I think, almost everyone loves Acinonyx jubatus (Cheetah)!

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat right for 5/2/2013

As many of you know, I
. Exotic, hybrid or domestic it does not matter
. Now, if only, people, would watch that video/documentary. I think, that, it would help the average person, be less exotic cat "nervous". I always say, a cat is a cat. The only difference is size.

Status
Not open for further replies.