Menu For Only 1 Cat

abby2932

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Malibu passed away a couple weeks ago (3/17/2018). He was the 12 year old grey/white beauty in my profile pic. It was unexpected...Large Cell Lymphoma that never showed up on his annual bloodwork. As soon as I noticed symptoms, it was far too late and he was deteriorating so quickly. After just 4 days, I had to put him to sleep. I am still devastated.

I have been feeding Kali commercial raw since then because I'm having problems creating a menu for only one cat. The way I was doing things, it just worked so perfectly for the both of them. I was able to feed a variety of proteins and using them all up before they get too old in the freezer. Now (for example), I have like 5lbs of Pork Hearts in the freezer that will take Kali much too long to eat unless the only hearts she eats are from Pork and I like to give greater variety than that.

I don't know what the purpose of this post is....maybe just to vent. I'm just so thrown off and frustrated because I had a certain way of making meals and it doesn't work the same with only one kitty. I will figure things out eventually. :frown:

dhammagirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss!! I'm sure it's particularly difficult since Malibu wasn't old or ill, and it was sudden and unexpected.

I'm sure Kali is also discombobulated.

May your sorrow pass quickly

:sniffle::hearthrob: