MEGA extreme vibes for Bea??

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You deserve even more credit for not giving up on Bea.

She is one very lucky kitty.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I actually don't miss her that much, which makes me feel bad....but she was a cat that for me, was hard to love! (The fact that she bit me - a lot - made it harder to love her
)

She is exactly what these people were looking for - a cat you'll never find elsewhere.
Haha so why do you keep putting
and
faces in your posts?? It was just a different type of love from Punky and PJ and the like

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think had she come to me at a different time in my life, I might've given up on her & euthanized her months ago. But given I lost Jack & Damita, I couldn't bear to loose her. I went through a phase where I hated her & wished her dead instead of Damita as well. She was very close to being euthanized on multiple occaisons, including later this week, as she had gotten so bad in my home she was becoming very miserable....I had tentatively talked to the vet clinic & set up an appt.

I realize how bad that sounds....but when she was loosing her quality of life - how would it have been fair to keep her here where she hated it? She wasn't eating much & told the people to watch her, well, she eats no problem there, which leads me to believe the not eating was from being unhappy.

I over analyze stuff.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Haha so why do you keep putting
and
faces in your posts?? It was just a different type of love from Punky and PJ and the like
Cuz it's hard not to miss her still. She was in many respects, the one who was the most happy to see me, even if it was only to get food out of the deal!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As I said the other day, there is nothing to feel bad about - the cats I have had the longest have been the easiest ones to let go, as they have had issues (the two longest, 14 and 9 months, both sprayed and got into fights with others, and I was constantly on edge with them, wondering when they were next going to spray), and it has been a relief to let them go - and I know the feeling about considering euthanasia, it crossed my mind with Tom as his age was also against him, Rolo got worse the week after I lost Rosie, and I would have quite happily dumped him on the rescues doorstep!!

It doesn't sound bad, as you were considering it from her point of view, and not yours, and that is the most important thing. But, someone came along at the right time who is perfect for her, so it is pretty much irrelevant now. Enjoy a quieter house for however long it lasts, as I know you are a sucker for the hard cases.

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T BELEIVE I MISSED THIS THREAD (i've been big time MIA for a week) but I just burst into tears!! Thank you for being so amazing and saving her! YEah for bea in her new wonderful home!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got pictures tonight!
She has commandeered a chair in their house.
They were not digital, so I've got no way to post them....but she looks so happy!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Nat - That is wonderful news! I haven't been on as much as I usually am so I missed most of what was going on. I'm glad that you stuck it out and made a difference in one cat's life.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It would be so wonderful to see pics of her in her new home, especially given the wonderful reports you've shared, but some of me is just happy to hear that all is supremely well with our girl.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've got a scanner, but the pics themselves are blurry. I'll see what I can do to get them scanned or something....

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Must see pictures.

I am so happy for you and Bea...
this is a real success.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I've got a scanner, but the pics themselves are blurry. I'll see what I can do to get them scanned or something....
We'll take blurry. Half a loaf, you know....

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, finally scanned the pics of her. This is the best I can do.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwwww she looks like shes right at home and has found her chair that no one can sit it now but her.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That was her "daddy's" chair. She bit him in the bum when he tried to sit in it.
I tell people that all the time, it makes me giggle. She's such a brat.