Meeting someone you don't like.

grissom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm getting ready to go out with Rob. We are meeting his brother and his brothers' 'new' girlfriend Ashley. I don't like Ashley, she cheated on his brother time and again and dumped him and got back with him and all this stuff. She actually gave him a nervouse breakdown, drove him into therapy, and destroyed his confidence. They are 20. Anyway, she dumped Joe for his cousin four years ago, turned into a major sleaze and now wants him back. They went out a few times and are together again. Now I get to meet her. I hate her already, and I need some good vibes so that I don't rip her head off and shove it up the other end. Wish me luck everyone!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Grissom

I'm getting ready to go out with Rob. We are meeting his brother and his brothers' 'new' girlfriend Ashley. I don't like Ashley, she cheated on his brother time and again and dumped him and got back with him and all this stuff. She actually gave him a nervouse breakdown, drove him into therapy, and destroyed his confidence. They are 20. Anyway, she dumped Joe for his cousin four years ago, turned into a major sleaze and now wants him back. They went out a few times and are together again. Now I get to meet her. I hate her already, and I need some good vibes so that I don't rip her head off and shove it up the other end. Wish me luck everyone!
It's sweet Amber that you are protective of Rob's brother. If you start to get mad, just remember that nothing you say or do is probably going to change their relationship. That's going to be up to him in the end. So, it's not worth getting your stomach in a knot for. I know - it's easier said than done. Good Luck!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck Amber - this certainly won't be an easy meeting. Hopefully this person might have grown up a bit now. But, whatever, it is your brother's choice and the best thing you can do for him is be around to ffer support and advice if he needs it. He's a very lucky brother to have you around

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck! I am not going to meet her, and I want to smack her! Hopefully, flissweetpea is right and she has grown up and stopped being such a sleaze.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe you'll find that Rob's Brother's girlfriend can really put on a convincing mask and you will like her at first. She's either a real pro, or Rob's brother is a bit too forgiving for his own good... or both. Good luck.