Meet Sage

gwy rez cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is Sage. He is a little over two years old and is one of if not the strongest and largest cats I've ever laid eyes on. He weighs about 17 lbs. and is about 3 1/2 ft. long. He is all black with a white undercoat that is only shed, not shown. He has a "medium" length coat (it's short on top and long under) and piercing green eyes. He likes to try and hunt my girlfriend, he likes to watch birds and hunt about anything that moves, including houseflies. (he eats them too!) His ears are sort of pointy and his facial structure is interesting and since he was a stray we found about a year ago I've been real curious as to what he may be. He also seems real intelligent and listens when called.
Thanks in advance!

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So handsome, I love the 6th picture down, of him looking up, that expression is priceless.  Wow, 2 years and 17 pounds, LOL I have a female Chestnut who is 12 at 20 pounds. I said to my husband if she was human she'd be either a chef or baker. LOL  Sage looks as if he's in deep thought, LOL.  Probably plotting his next hunt. 

Best of luck with him.

I'm sure someone on here with more familiarity with breeds can give you answers.