Meet my new roommate Mr. Mojo!

Mr. Mojo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello all!

It's been a longtime since I've had a kitty roommate. Mr. Mojo moved out of the local animal shelter and with in with me last Saturday! He's approx. six months old, has a gentle soul and friendly yet independent personality (after all he's a cat!). At first he was a little clingy and would nap with me and follow me everywhere but now that he is familiar with his new home he is less clingy. He loves to chill on his on his new window ledge or his bathroom sink. I love him!

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
O MY what a sweetie. I can see why you adore him. Welcome, tell us more, and what a great name! How did you choose him?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mr. Mojo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
O MY what a sweetie. I can see why you adore him. Welcome, tell us more, and what a great name! How did you choose him?
I am an older semi-retired gentleman and I recently started working part time in a pet food/supply store. We are also setup for and work with a local rescue and the Humane Society animal shelter to find homes for cats. Occasionally the shelter will drop off a cat or kitten. I was there the day they brought Mojo to the store looking for a new forever home. As soon as I saw him in our cage I knew he had to live with me. He was a love machine while in the store wanting random people to rub his head and when one of us would pick him up he'd purr and be so happy! He was not afraid of all the general hub bub and noise of a retail store and just happily played or napped. A few customers did look at him but by the next day I had ultimately made the choice he should move in with me. It was one of the best days in both our lives!

Here he is in his bed from the animal shelter.