Meet Bundy's Furbabies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I could swear on this I would

I can't believe she hasn't popped them out yet I mean come on what is she an elephant?????? How can I be so wrong???? when the hell is she going to have them?????? Urrrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is huge! I mean HUGE!!!!! I am now taking bets from people I know on when it will be and how many kittens LOL. I am getting very worried she is going to have a big litter. Poor baby. I just want her to have them ween them and get fixed so she doesn't do this again. I have decided I am not going to breed my Russian Blue just show her cause I can't stand the stress and strain. She is getting lot's of little treats and her vitamins and pats and kitty milk, I think she is holding on so she can get more f the good stuff she so obviously has been misssing out on before I got her. LOL. Don't worry, as I said to Deb you will all have a heart attack when I finally post

AMYS HAVING HER KITTENS!!!!!!!

Stay tuned buddy and be strong for me. :tounge2:

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bundylee -

I will keep you and BIG AMY in my thoughts this weekend. HEY...maybe she'll have BIG kittens instead of a big litter...<grin>
Hmmm - they should have their eye opened the day she delivers...LOL!!!

I will be attending the Photoshop World Conference for the next 3 days...the catsite's probably sick of me anyway......everyone will probably appreciate a break from my big YAP anyway.

I will be looking forward to popping BACK in here Sunday to hear the GOOD NEWS ABOUT little AMY <grin>

I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers!!! She'll hatch em' soon and then I will be SO JEALOUS!! <grin>

Talk to you later!!
Kim

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kimmy don't leave us!!!!!!!! we will miss you. Amy said to tell you she can't do it without you been there.

Oh well we might be able to get in a few coffee jokes while you are away hehehehe! :tounge2:

Have a great time, I look forward to hearing how it went and telling you some good news about the kittens.

Hugs