Meat Popsicles

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh, he is such a cutie!  He reminds me so much of my Stinkpot (I know I have said that before
).  Does he have some white on his stomach?)  I love how you can get good pictures of him even though he is black.  I cannot seem to get any good ones. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

redvelvetone

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the advice LDG. I'll have to look at my pet supply store to see if they have them. I figure I'd try him with a couple just to see what he thinks.

@ MrsGreenJeens: It is hard to take photos of black cats, but if you try and take photos in natural light (without flash) you can get better photos. Sometimes this is not an option though (like a nighttime!). And he does have a spot of grey on his lower abdomen. it's not white per se, but it's not black either. We shaved his belly over the summer so he could get some relief from the heat (we had triple digits and no A/C, and he was not a happy camper), and when it was short you could see a patch of lighter skin color there.

And please post some more pics of Stinkpot (ha ha, funny name). We need more cute black cat pics!

Last edited:

minka

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful that he is nice and healthy. He probably put on more muscle once you started feeding raw and that's why he felt heavier; he was just more muscular and solid. :nod:

Those mice better watch out, there's a killer on the lose. ;-)

Last edited: