Me and one of my black cats

Mammacat2022

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_20210424_164952.jpg
This is Tapper AKA Tap Tap... Duly named because when he was a feral, he came up to my bedroom window and tapped on it in the middle of the night. I opened the window, let him in and he's been with me for more than 6 years now 😁 looking at how comfortable he is in the picture makes it hard to believe that he was once running feral. The other picture is me, Carol, mother of one grown son, four cats and feeder of many, lol. There were times when I could have sworn that somebody put a bumper sticker on my car that said "Cats, follow me home!" Just about all the cats that I've had in my life have adopted me rather than the other way around.

Attachments

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 415431 This is Tapper AKA Tap Tap... Duly named because when he was a feral, he came up to my bedroom window and tapped on it in the middle of the night. I opened the window, let him in and he's been with me for more than 6 years now 😁 looking at how comfortable he is in the picture makes it hard to believe that he was once running feral. The other picture is me, Carol, mother of one grown son, four cats and feeder of many, lol. There were times when I could have sworn that somebody put a bumper sticker on my car that said "Cats, follow me home!" Just about all the cats that I've had in my life have adopted me rather than the other way around.
:hellosmiley::welcomesign:So nice to meet you and your kittys.:bigeyes::purr:
5 yrs ago the neighborhood stray decided to adopt us and allow us to become her beloved minions. We had no idea what to do with an indoor kitty and while researching came across TCS, full of supportive and wonder folks with their kittys, made it our home and have been here ever since.
We are a family of 3, a fur mom, a fur dad and Gypsy now a 2nd story Empress 20220330_031517.jpg 20220330_031544.jpg 20220330_031601.jpg
:hithere::bouquet::heartshape: