Mazie

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
More pics and background info are welcome!

Any way, she is apparently longhair, and she is diluted / blue. I wouldnt be surprised if she is a diluted tortie, these lighter parts may be creme.

Are her eyes green? Many torties have green eyes. I dont know why, but its more common than just sheer coincidence.

Green eyes in the moggie population arent very common, after all.

Ps. If you dont have good background info, the probability is for she is a domestic long hair, DLH
But it would be swell to see if she is a look alike to some established breed.

The great majority of all cats are domestics, or sometimes called lovingly for moggies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
More pics and background info are welcome!

Any way, she is apparently longhair, and she is diluted / blue. I wouldnt be surprised if she is a diluted tortie, these lighter parts may be creme.

Are her eyes green? Many torties have green eyes. I dont know why, but its more common than just sheer coincidence.

Ps. If you dont have good background info, the probability is for she is a domestic long hair, DLH
But it would be swell to see if she is a look alike to some established breed.

The great majority of all cats are domestics, or sometimes called lovingly for moggies.
Her belly is white and curly

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

It must depend on where you live. I'm surrounded by green. Five of my 6 rescues have green eyes, plus my green-eyed Abyssinian. They're all different colors as well. Black & White, Blue & White, Classic Tabby & White, 2 Brown Patched Tabbies, and Cinnamon (Aby). The only one who doesn't have green eyes is a Red Tabby.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
OK, so although lack of good overall body pics, we may presume she is a diluted tortie. :

Next question is, if her belly is really a white, or if its a creme, because she must have creme areas. Bigger or smaller or even - mottled.

)
Her belly is white and curly

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
OK, tx. We see she has white socks, so she does carry white spot. The little I see of belly seems white, so, its surely white, not creme.

So, diluted tortie with white. :) Very pretty domestic longhair. Very pretty.

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh she’s yawning stretching out rubbing Up against me I want her toe beans but he looks at me funny 🤣🤣

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh she’s yawning stretching out rubbing Up against me I want her toe beans but he looks at me funny 🤣🤣
Many cats arent happy to have their toes and paws fondled with.... But apparently she sees you now as her pal even friend. :)

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
She’s whipping her tail at me and stares at the wall rn after I gave her treats