Maybe Maine Coon Mix?

fidola

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
At 8 weeks old she had faint tabby stripes which disappeared over the past 11 months. Her brother was a gray tabby. No idea about parents breed.

She has very furry ears but no pointing. She has tufts of hair between her pads but her pads are normal size not super large.
Her tail is very very fluffy. The fur is medium long hair with a thick shirt undercoat. She also has a very prominent ruff around her neck.

Any guesses???

Attachments

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I won't pretend I'm an expert as I'm not good at judging eye shape, head shape, etc., but she looks like she could have some Maine Coons influence to me. A mix, of course, wouldn't for the standard perfectly so it can be a little difficult to tell and you won't know for sure without a DNA test. I think it's possible though. How much does she weigh? The breed can mature rather slow slowly and females are typically smaller than makes, but they are large cats. She definitely has a thick coat. Either way, she's a gorgeous cat.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She could be a Maine Coon lookalike, but short of a DNA test, it's impossible to know if she actually has Maine Coon influence. You could call her a blue Domestic Longhair. She looks very regal!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
With these greenish eyes a Nebelung comes into mind. No typical Nebelung, but still something to compare with.

Another option may be a Turkish Angora, as they are nowadays allowed also in other colors than their classical white.
This depends a little on her gesture and poise. They have for example, long elegant necks.... "Regal looks". :)