March Picture of the Month - Kittens!

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just a comment here, sooo many sweet and darling kitties, it's hard to choose in a way, as I just had this feeling come over me as I was scrolling through all of these cats, it struck me as kinda sad since they are all precious, and so loved, it made me sad when I saw some with only 1 vote. 

I know, what a cornball right??! Must be past my bedtime......

coco and rose

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Just a comment here, sooo many sweet and darling kitties, it's hard to choose in a way, as I just had this feeling come over me as I was scrolling through all of these cats, it struck me as kinda sad since they are all precious, and so loved, it made me sad when I saw some with only 1 vote. 

Haha. It's not sad. All these kitties are very much loved and have very proud mothers and dads :) Many of them are rescued cats and that's even better! I say keep those coming, no matter who wins! 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

Just to be sure everyone knows, voting doesn't begin until the 20th March. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Just to be sure everyone knows, voting doesn't begin until the 20th March. 
Yeah, the thumbs-up is just for purraise which is just fine in a thread like this but does not replace voting. It's just a way of showing appreciation for someone taking the time to participate and upload a nice image to TCS really. 

Voting will be hard enough when we start in a couple of days... 
 For now, keep the pictures coming! 

therese

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful!  Her Z mark makes her look like one of those Game of Thrones or Greek Mythology heroines....very dramatic and sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:

therese

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not at all, are you a cornball ...I feel the same way and try to 'like' everyone with a comment....!    

Its like they are all someone's baby 

everett

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
There's a stray that eats at my house everyday that looks like Carrot. She or he is probably three or four months old.  I'm trying to make her/him come to me. I have eight cats, but what's one more. (I just loss my sweet Kleo of 6 months two days after surgery.  There's a post on this site)  I love cats.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thread officially closed for submissions!

@HeavensKitty  I'll have to choose one of the kitten pictures. Having to choose just one is nearly impossible - they're all amazing!