Male or female

sophsio

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi this is my 12week old baby, we have had him since birth as I rescued his mother from a busy road, she was scared and not very old herself, no luck finding the owner and unfortunately she was pregnant which at the time I could not tell. Anyway long story short, she had 3 kittens, two have moved onto their forever homes. I have ended up keeping this little guy as he would just not wean,he has never and will not eat any kitten/cat food wet or dry, whatever brand etc, believe me I have tried it all. Mixing with milk, heating etc, he will just not even look at it. Human food, he goes wild for, where I've had to give in and feed him coz he's hungry. Please any help or ideas much appreciated, also I'm not 100% sure on sex, if anyone could help there also. Thanks in advance, I'm new to forums 🙈 IMG-20220517-WA0002.jpg 20220530_102052.jpg

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like a boy to me 😀 What a cutie and the mom is gorgeous, she looks like my Zena who is a boy.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a boy! Just keep buying different kinds and brands of cat food, eventually, he'll eat one. some cats prefer shreds, some pate, some chunks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophsio

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Di
It's a boy! Just keep buying different kinds and brands of cat food, eventually, he'll eat one. some cats prefer shreds, some pate, some chunks.
Aw thanks so much, yes I thought a boy, so after yous have confirmed, I have named him Roscoe. He's a little terror but part of the family, I will just keep trying different cat food, I'm vastly running out of brands and flavours 🙈 Ive never known a cat not eat cat food so I'm sure he'll get there eventually 🤞 thank you

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe you could just put dry down and keep giving him human food, gradually weaning him off. My cats LOVE tjose little packs of Sheba cuts, and of course Fancy Feast extra gravy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophsio

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Maybe you could just put dry down and keep giving him human food, gradually weaning him off. My cats LOVE tjose little packs of Sheba cuts, and of course Fancy Feast extra gravy.
He won't war dried either, I've had it down since he was 5 weeks old 🙈 bought the Felix shreaded tonight, that got a sniff at least. He just cries for human food

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He won't war dried either, I've had it down since he was 5 weeks old 🙈 bought the Felix shreaded tonight, that got a sniff at least. He just cries for human food
Maybe make him home cooked food with chicken and chicken liver and add supplements in. I do that with supplements from knowwhatyoufeed.com

Quinn would not eat dried food either even though his breeder said he was eating it and gave me a bag ❤ But he has sneakily eaten bits of other dried food for my outdoor cats occasionally. So maybe he just didnt like that one.

Last edited: