Male Or Female

Briannakay94

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Can anyone tell me if my cat is a male or female? Also, he/she does not properly clean himself/herself on her bottom. Anyone recommend things to help with that or reason as to why it's like that.
20180402_122837.jpg

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Girl. If she is older and not cleaning properly, therre could be a health issue going on. If she is young, could she be too young? Is she alone? Has she always done that? What is she eating? So many questions...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Briannakay94

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is still a kitten. And I have two cats. The other one is grown and she acts like her momma. My mother called me one day and told me there was a kitten outside her work and I came and got it. Ib e only had her a couple of weeks And she was super tiny when I got her. And she cleans her entire body except for her butt.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is still a kitten and most likely expects mama to clean it like before. She is most likely too wound up with being a kitten and has a lot of more important things to do like playing!It will improve as she gets older. You might want to get a scissors and carefully trim her up a little back there so it isn't so long and catches everything. I would love to have a face shot!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is she having loose stool? You could gently clip the longer fur around there a little so it isn't so messy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Briannakay94

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No loose stool. Normal. And I will do that! I didn't even think about that. Thank you!
20180316_174738.jpg