Male Or Female & Kitten Update!!!

Mamacita3919

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone! As of today the kittens are a little over 2 weeks old. They LOVE beimg held, petted, and LOVE cuddling! All 3 of them are SOOOOOO SWEET! Mama has surprised me cuz I thought that because she was quite young when she had her babies, approximatly 7-10 months old, I thought she wouldnt do so good being a Mama. She has thus far been an EXCELLENT ONE! I do still have to get her and put her in the play pen from time to time so the babies can eat and so she can get them to go to the bathroom. All around thus far its been such a wonderful experience! They are growing SO FAST! I am having one problem tho.....after doing so much research, and watching youtube sexting your kitten videos, I still can tell if the babies are male or female. I was wondering if you guys could help me, and give me a for sure answer of theu are boys or girls! I jist camt tell! The first 3 pics below thos post
Im gonna upload a bunch of cute pics of the babies, but also 3 pics of each of the 3 kittens bottoms so u all can see and tell me if they are a boy or girl by doing this....here is an example......1st pic is a boy/girl 2nd pic is a boy/girl 3rd pic is a boy/girl. Thanks everyone and hope your all doing wonderful!!!

Attachments

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think they might all be boys. #1 is definitely a boy, and I'm fairly sure about #3. Things are a bit squished so I can't say for sure. #2 might be a girl. Can you get a picture with them standing up or lying on their tummies, with their tails held up? That's a better angle; less squishing :D.